Adder Technology has announced a series of enhancements to its popular ADDERLink™ XDIP solution. New...
The ADDERLink™ INFINITY 4000 Series is the world’s first dual-head, high-performance 4K IP KVM extender over a single fiber.
It delivers pixel-perfect, colour-accurate picture quality at 4K60 with USB2.0 and fast switching. It is fully compatible with the existing INFINITY range and is supported by the trusted ADDERLink INFINITY Manager (AIM).
The ALIF4000 can be used as a point-to-point extender or easily integrated into a wider matrix system, enabling KVM users to migrate to 4K without the need to rip and replace.
- Dual-head 4K screens over a single link: the ALIF4000 can deliver two 4K60 screens over a single link
- IP-based: use your existing standard 10GbE networking infrastructure to extend or matrix your computing resources to your users. Supports teaming for network resilience and redundancy
- Perfect digital video: using the same encoding system as the other products in the ADDERLink INFINITY range, the digital video is spatially lossless, with 1:1 pixel mapping, ensuring that the digital video you receive is the same as the one leaving your remote computer
- Backwards compatibility: the ALIF4000 can integrate seamlessly into your existing ADDERLink INFINITY setup, replacing or working in conjunction with your existing ALIF endpoints
- Digital KVM matrix: by the addition of ADDERLink INFINITY Management system (AIM), you can turn multiple point-to-point extenders into a matrix system that allows any workstation to connect to any computer connected to the network.
- Audio capability: analog audio (Line In, Line Out) to support headsets and microphones
- EDID management: the system has intelligent EDID management to either allow the true characteristics of the monitor to be passed back to the computer, or controlled resolutions to be imposed
- Plug and Play: the ADDERLink INFINITY range is delivered in a zero-config state so they work as soon as they are connected, without the need for drivers or software
- USB True Emulation: USB2.0 enables connection to any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers
The ALIF4000 has won three separate awards, including Nabshow’s 2019 Product of the Year.
Please fill out the enquiry form for more information.
We are pleased to announce our newly designed Customer Success section on the Adder website....
With the update and modernisation of its busy control room, Heathrow received the opportunity to...