Adder Technology has announced a series of enhancements to its popular ADDERLink™ XDIP solution. New...
The ADDERLink™ INFINITY 100T (ALIF100T) is a Zero U™, high-performance IP KVM transmitter. It enables the use of standard IT infrastructure to extend computers away from the user environment.
- Zero U size: The ALIF100T takes Zero U of rack space in the server room allowing for ultimate flexibility and ease of installation
- IP-based: Use your existing networking infrastructure to extend or matrix your computing resources to your users
- USB-powered: The device can be powered from USB. This means there is no need to provision for an external PSU. Options for powering from an external PSU or redundant PSU are also available
- Low power consumption: Requiring less than 3W, the unit can be powered from USB. This means it could use less than a quarter of the energy when compared to other solutions.
- Multiple video options: The system supports resolutions to a maximum of 1920×1200@60Hz through either DVI, DisplayPort or VGA interfaces
- USB 2.0: Enables you to connect any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers
- Seamless integration with the ADDERLink INFINITY range: The ALIF100T can integrate seamlessly into your existing ADDERLink INFINITY setup, replacing or working in conjunction with your existing ALIF endpoints
- Perfect digital video: The ALIF100T uses an encoding system that is spatially-lossless, with 1:1 pixel mapping, so the digital video you receive is the same as the digital video leaving the remote computer ensuring the very best picture available and colour accuracy
- USB audio: The system delivers USB stereo audio (Line In, Line Out) digitally across the network
- EDID management: The system has intelligent EDID management to either allow the true characteristics of the monitor to be passed back to the computer, or controlled resolutions to be imposed
- Digital KVM matrix: By the addition of ADDERLink INFINITY Management system (AIM) you can turn multiple point to point extenders into a matrix system that allows any workstation to connect to any computer connected to the network. See the AIM data sheet for details
Please fill out the enquiry form for more information.
We are pleased to announce our newly designed Customer Success section on the Adder website....
With the update and modernisation of its busy control room, Heathrow received the opportunity to...