Customers now have the option to track and log their FOD*BOSS sweeping operations using an iPhone or iPad. Data can also be transferred onto a secure log-in database.
The app allows you to watch live as you sweep your airfield to see where you have and haven’t swept.
At the end of your FOD*BOSS sweep, your data is transferred to a secure log-in account so you can monitor, compare and share your data.
Other features include:
- Either single, duplex or triplex FOD*BOSS sweeps.
- Essential FOD Walk option
- Calculate distance swept in miles or kilometre
- Calculate area covered in square feet or meters
- Allows you to collect FOD, weigh and record to give a figure per 10,000 square feet/meters to compare sweeps
- Secure log-in so you can see who has swept, where and when.
- Share the information with others in your network or make them public so others can view your FOD*BOSS sweeping operations
- Make notes and upload photos to your database
- Transfer to an Excel file to give you the ability to graph your results and see the effectiveness of your FOD program
- Time and date of sweep
Options are available to take photos of damage to the airfield and attach to your database and send via SMS or email to maintenance crews for fast repairs.
The GPS draws large amounts of power from the device. It is advisable to have a 12V charger plugged in while in operation.
It is also best to have the device mounted at the centre of the operating vehicle for the most accurate results.
The app is available to download from the App Store.