PALSupport Veristore Recording Solutions for Air Traffic Control
PALSupport is a world class manufacturer of recording solutions for the modern ATC Community. Veristore recording systems are specifically designed to record and synchronously replay voice signals, ambient microphones, raw radar data, controller screen information and CCTV camera signals. They are fully compliant with the latest ICAO standards, modular in concept and easy to expand or upgrade when dictated by operational requirements or regulations.
Veristore recorders are proven to be reliable with a low cost of ownership backed by PALSupport guarantee to support their equipment for longer than anyone else in the marketplace.
ATC recording for voice, ambient microphones and radar
Voice, ambient microphones and ‘Through-the-Wall’ radar data are captured and stored in the Veristore Voice and Data Recorder, which has the following unique features:
- It is a future proof purpose designed recorder, which does not use COTS technology or a PC operating system
- The record process runs under the control of Static Code and is totally independent of the Recorder Interface PC, which is used to access the recorded data
- Data is recorded directly to the internal hard disk store using 16-bit digitisation with no coding or compression
- A read-after-write check is performed immediately after the data is written to disk and an alarm is raised if an error is identified
True 100% redundancy is achieved by using 2 totally independent recorders in parallel. These recorders do not communicate with each other and hence no data can ever be lost due to switchover between ‘master’ and ‘stand-by’ equipment.
Under these circumstances there is usually no legal requirement to archive to external media because there are two totally independent, complete and accurate copies of the data. However, any data held in the internal rolling store can be automatically or manually archived to Mini Drives if required.
ATC screen and CCTV recording
Controller screen information (ATG radar data) and CCTV camera signals are captured and stored by the Veristore Screen Recorder at a maximum rate of 20 frames per second.
- Maximum screen resolutions of 2k x 2k DVI or RGB and 2560 x 1600, DVI-DL can be recorded
- The use of a passive splitter allows the feed to the screen to be split without affecting the Controller display
- The screen display is recorded and replayed with no detectable loss of quality
ATC fully synchronised replay
Any of the data stored in the recorder internal stores can be immediately replayed at either the Central Management System (CMS) or at a Remote Replay Station.
The Veristore Software is a comprehensive package, which includes all of the monitoring and replay features as standard in one application. There are no additional software modules or hidden extra costs necessary to produce a fully compliant system.
- All of the data is retrieved directly from the recorder internal stores and replayed in perfect synchronisation
- Selected passages of data can be copied to Quarantine Files, which are secure and used for incident analysis
- Data files, which contain the data from multiple sources, can be saved to a CD/DVD or Mini Drive for password controlled replay on any PC without the need to download the Veristore Replay Software
ATC recording management
The CMS manages and monitors of all recorders in the system via a user friendly GUI that is straightforward and simple to use.
- A complete overview of the current status of all of the recorders is readily available
- The data to each of the recorders may be ‘live monitored’ with a maximum delay of 1 second from receipt of the data
- Comprehensive system and alarm logs are produced
Veristore alarm reporting
The Veristore Recording System has a comprehensive alarm structure.
- Contact closure alarms, which are independent of the Veristore software and can be transmitted directly to a Remote Alarm Panel, are generated by the recorders
- User configurable, alarms are generated by each of the Recorder Interface PCs and the CMS
Products and Services
The redesign of the Mobatime homepage has kept Mobatime very busy for the last few months adding lots of new content and functions. Mobatime has rearranged its customer area. Documents are now clearly ordered and easy to find. All you have to do is register. After you have registered yoRead more
Crisplant Awarded Operation and Maintenance Contract for Baggage Handling Systems at Singapore Changi Airport’s Terminal 3
Crisplant, a global leader in integrated baggage handling solutions, has entered into a five-year full service contract with Changi Airport Group (Singapore) [CAG] for the operation and maintenance of the baggage handling and baggage transfer systems in Terminal 3 at Singapore Changi Airport.Read more
At Inter Airport 2009, Crisplant - a leading global leader, integrator and supplier of baggage handling systems - will be presenting its industry-first systems for high-speed automated baggage handling both inside and outside the terminal. The show will be held in Munich, Germany, on 6-9 OctoberRead more
Crisplant, a leading global integrator and supplier of baggage handling systems, will be presenting the industry's most energy-efficient high-speed automated baggage-handling system at stand number WC 10 at the Airport Show, Dubai, between 19-21 May 2009. Representing a major breakthrouRead more
Crisplant has announced that it will operate as an independent company with effect from 23 March 2009, following the division of FKI Logistex into two separate operations. Crisplant will operate throughout Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia and Australia from offices based in Denmark, France, GermRead more
FKI Logistex®, a leading global supplier of automated material handling systems, will be presenting their latest industry-first systems for high-speed automated baggage handling at the Passenger Terminal Expo on 24-26 March 2009 at the ExCel Centre, London, UK. The LS-4000E high-speed sortatiRead more
FKI Logistex®, a leading global supplier of automated material handling systems, announce that systems installed for Australia air Express (AaE) have won major national and state awards within months of becoming fully operational. The state-of-the-art sortation systems were installed by FKI LogisRead more
FKI Logistex® Ready with the Industry’s First Combined RFID and Barcode Identification Unit for High-Speed Baggage Handling Systems
FKI Logistex®, a global leader in automated baggage handling, have announced a combined RFID and barcode unit for plug-and-play integration into FKI Logistex’ high-speed baggage sortation systems. The new unit introduces the next generation of RFID based baggage handling by combining FKRead more
FKI Logistex®, a global leader in integrated material handling solutions, announces that it has won a contract of approximately US$40 million to supply a complete baggage handling system for the new Shanghai Pudong Airport Terminal 2. The system will be in operation from the end ofRead more
FKI Logistex has recently completed the installation of a new, fully automated and redundant baggage handling system at Salzburg Airport W. A. Mozart with integrated 100% Hold Baggage Screening (HBS). The new system includes 21 check-in counters in Terminal 1 and 12 counters in TerminalRead more
(St. Louis, MO) The FKI Logistex® Airport, Post and Parcel Division (www.baggagehandling.com), a global leader in providing total baggage handling solutions, announces the commissioning of a new baggage handling conveying, sortation and security screening system in the recently opened $310-millRead more
$2 million USD Project Covers Retrofit, Upgrade of Airport's RFID System FKI Logistex®, a global provider of total baggage handling solutions, announces the award of a contract from Jacksonville International Airport for the retrofit and upgrade of the airport's RFID baggage idenRead more
FKI Logistex Wins Contract for Second and Third Phases of Baggage Handling Screening and Sortation System at Las Vegas’ Mccarran International Airport
FKI Logistex®, a global baggage handling solutions provider, announces the award of contracts from Flagship Construction, Inc. for the second and third phases of the 100% HBS, RFID baggage tracking, baggage sortation, and inline explosives detection system at Las Vegas' McCarran International AirporRead more